<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1807569681724681922?origin\x3dhttp://faint-illusions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Swwweeeeetteessteest song ever

Since I've got nothing better to do, I shall revive my blog no? Omgd, it 2011. No biggy actually, since i slept during the countdown thingy and some idiot blew the stupid vuvuzuella or how you spell that noisy thing in the neighbourhood at midnight. Whoever you are, damn you. This year's gonna be a new face in this girl's life, and this girl is hoping that it's gonna be smooth. Soo 10th January (i don't even know if it's the real date), I'm ready for you, I think, God help me

With love
Aatiqah
♥♥♥