<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1807569681724681922?origin\x3dhttp://faint-illusions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am bored. I am sick of DNT and I am going to die soon. I am so bored that I post twice a day, which means that I am veryvery bored. I just realise that I used the word 'bored' once in every sentence before this. Yes, I actually did count. I am such a loser that I loose things at least once a week, which is a veryvery bad thing. Typing this out makes me feel like I hate myself but I actually don't. I am starting to not make sense, which isn't something new now is it. I have used the phrase 'I am' 6 times. I am wasting my time typing this thing. This isn't good. Nope, not all all. Wow, I know I'm suppose to stop but I can't seem to. My room is in total darkness except for the computer light, which will spoil my eye. But I don't have a choice because that Berry is sleeping, yeap, sleeping at 8:45, I know right, sheeessh. Oooooh, I just stopped for like 5 seconds and continued, hah, that was dumb. I shall stop now. Kay now, now, now. Now for sure. Okay now. heeeee, if you're reading this then I think you should jump off a building. I understand if you won't talk to me cause you might think I'm weird, but I am not, I think, am I? No, kay my blog is dead anyway so no one will read this. Yet, I'm still typing. I need a smack, I shall smack myself now. Goodbye♥