<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1807569681724681922?origin\x3dhttp://faint-illusions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh wow. Been super busy the past few days. Well what do you expect, it was my sister's wedding! teehee. There's a new person in the house, wootwoot. Picture's will or will not be uploaded, depending on my mood or busyness. DNT is taking half of my life away. Man, hopefully i'll be able to score good marks or all this is gonna go to waste. Big Brother is gonna make me make a new batch of cookies once he gets his pay. I didn't think it was gonna be such a hit. Hah. Kay till here. I shall start revising. O'level's around the corner.
I AM SO DEAD
♥♥♥♥♥