<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1807569681724681922?origin\x3dhttp://faint-illusions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Monday, March 15, 2010

Finally, a week break from school. Though there'll be some classes going on. I'm still considering whether to attend tomorrow's Social Studies and Chemistry class, thanks to my shoulder, whatever i do hurts, like changing my clothes, ughh. Damn it hurts, realreal baaadd. Last week was super packed. Thursday was Sports day, and CIP day on Friday, plus, there was NPCC camp on the same Friday till Saturday, where I might say was quite a fun and memorable one. Though, well, being an npcc thing, there's always screw-ups here and there. I'll go a little deeper on this when I get the pictures from Diyan.

Toooooooooddllliiieeeedoooooooooooooooo

♥♥♥♥♥♥