<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1807569681724681922?origin\x3dhttp://faint-illusions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eeeeyyyerr.. Exams are coming in two weeks time. Me no likyy can. I'm no where close to being prepared, ugh go away.
Fridaydayday was funfunfun. Jalan Raya with friends. Very kecoh, I loike.
Okay so my my daddayy's friend from Jakarta came over to stay at my house since Friday. Went to Sentosa just now. The last time I've been there was 5-6 years ago. Shhh, dont laugh. I know very kental right, haish. Oh and omgd I swear, if I were to go to Indonesia for just a month, I will speak with the accent for a week. Its super clingy lah please. The Indon accent will just pop out of my mouth. So dont get shock if I talk with an accent tomorrow, teehee.
Shaite, I need to do my maths. Worksheets are just pilling up. DNT is nowhere close to making life easier. It's a good thing I have super wonderful people around me, or else I'd commit suicide long time ago, chey no. Eee for what want to commit suicide, like idiot. Ahh kay I'm talking nonsense. My throat hurts, bleagh. Kay shut up, bye♥