| |
Nur Aatiqah 17071994Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, Make sure your hands are clean. - Bob Marley Please view in Mozilla Firefox, thank you(:
November 2007
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 January 2011
|
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Yesterday..
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Yes, I turned 15 yesterday and I still can't believe it.Well started the day with a scolding by a teacher of mine. Yes the teacher who shouted and kicked the tables and chairs like a mad man just because the girls were talking while he was. A normal teacher would have just scolded and that'll do. But nope, he chose to do it in a barbaric way instead. And wth, out of all the empty seats, he chose to kick the one right infront of me, yes, the innocent me. Duhh, it hit me and caused a slight scratch on my knee. Nak complain? We were very hyper and crazy today, especially during Social Studies. Nad msged me when i was right beside her, cute? and i think i dont like syahira coz she made me panic and go back to the computer lab and the toilet to look for my watch when it was with her the whole time, lol. Recess was with the usual under the main staircase. Blablabla lessons and stuffs. Headed to whitesand with Nad while the rest went off to i dont know where. Me and Fifi accompanied Nad to settle her POSB thing. Bought myself a hand sanitizer from Tom and Stephanie and ate at KFC afterwards along with Aisyah and Insyirah. Made our way to RC mama where the fun began. Syahira, Diyana, Nadiah, Aisyah, Azim, Khai, Hatta, Mudd, Indra,Amirah, Seri, Nunu, Sidah, Fahmi, Feroz, Izzat, Faizal, Niki, Dinie, Iman, , Liyana, Fifi, Insyirah. Sorry if I'm missing anyone. Started with the never ending blowing of candles. Azim kept on lighting it up again and again. Such a waste of breath, hee. My mouth was stuffed with the strawberry. Then it started, flour, chocolate cake and eggs. If you put me in an oven, i might just end up being a cake myself. It was super kecoh, too kecoh that Sam and Siti came later on. I got my picture taken, not needed eh. Monday confirm must tawaf=.= Headed to the playground. I cant believe i actually changed in the lift out of desperation, shh:D But it was no use coz Indra splat an egg on my head and I was too hectic to see who were throwing flour. Everyone went off fearing that the residents might complain or what. Khai was kind enough to buy water. Rinsed off at another playground near by. Called big brother to fetch me since I was like a crazy girl on the lose. Too bad eh, baby sister comes before your helmet my dear brother:D Took my own sweet time showering. Shampoo'd like I never shampoo for a whole year. Came out of the toilet, feeling happy to have my black hair again:)) Got ready, took pictures and opened presents. Got a $30 popular voucher from abang azmi and markers from my sister and of course looking forward to the $250 from my family. It's an annual thing:D I'm so going to popular soon and buy pens and papers and everything, wahah. Went for dinner at Sakura Orchard. Fell in love with the chocolate cakes. Felt super bloated after that. Went home and slept with a very happy and satisfied smile on my face. Oh and thanks to Shireen, Ayuni, Natasha, Hidayah, Hamizah, Mutiara, Amirah for the wishes:D So its proven, memories are the best present a birthday girl could ever ask for♥ |