<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1807569681724681922?origin\x3dhttp://faint-illusions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Friday, February 6, 2009

Today is boring, I think. Core History, Chemistry and Malay. Mr Sim says we're entering the boring part of the subject. Chemistry sumpah tak paham. Assembly was super duper funnayy with Diyana, Syahira, Iman and Indra. Merepek okay. The assembly was about the group of the singingsinging people, I dont know how to spell it:D To library with Syahira. Picked out the books we wanted to borrow. But then hothot duck shit, in the end didnt borrow=.= Bought earrings and then bought NEWPAPER! omgd, Coral is in the newpaper again. I think its unnecessary actually:D