<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1807569681724681922?origin\x3dhttp://faint-illusions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh myy..
Cousin is pregnant
Ex-Tuition teacher/Sister's bestfriend got married yesterday
They're of to Dubai
Ughh , too much is happening. haha, Okay so yes, Congrats to Kak Nabila! She's so pretty yesterday!!! Gorgeous manzxzxzx.. okay thats the 1st time i use that xzxzxzx thing, haha, random.
Okay I really have to start on Sec 2 Physics, since i havent started on it since this year

No wonder my Physics was 7/40. haha, only brother knows , But now that I just said that, My sisters should know too=.= shhh, dont tell ayah or ibu horr:D I love you!
Oh and I just realise that there's alot of young kids on my msn contacts, haha
Young kids as in the primary school, haha, cute. I consider myself a young kid too. Since most of the people younger than me have gone to places further than me with their friends? okay that sentence sounds weird, rephrase it yourself lah:) Its fine as long as you can understand what right?
Going out in an hour++ time .
Off to Aunty's house, yes, the house with the cuteness
A 4 year old, a 3 year old, two 1 years olds, and a 2 month old baby
Gonna be surrounded with all the running, the pacifier, the small face that makes you wanna pinch and squeeze them, the cute and irresistible laughs and smiles, and crying maybe.
Oh and shit, i haven't buy my school uniform=.=