<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1807569681724681922?origin\x3dhttp://faint-illusions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nice not? haha. I have no idea why i drew that, coz i hate Pooh. Seriously, he's so gay okay. Holding hands and skipping around with Piglet. I mean, hello, you're suppose to be a male? haha.
Anyhew, i think my 9 year old cousin can draw better than me. Yes, Ierhan, yes. But hey, I think its quite okay for someone who has been getting Cs in Art:D
Oh, and yes you might have noticed that my whiteboard is Barney. lol, i hate Barney too
He's also gay. What a shame for dinosaurs. Whats with Kid's programmes and being gay,
Another one is TinkyWinky. The red handbag, hahahahah. But i like the Teletubies, cute:D
Okay why am I talking about this? lol
My dad went to the hospital today, again, in the morning.
He has stomach problems:( but luckily he didn't get hospitalised, yay
Got $50 today, no idea why:D

I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow
I watch the stars crash in the sky
If i can ask god just one question
Why aren't you here with me tonight

-someday we'll know, Mandy Moore